Exclusively For Top Women Financial Advisors*
Building The NextGen Practice™ Workshop
This workshop equips top women wealth advisors to successfully retain clients, differentiate themselves in the market place, and attract new clients.
There is a lot at stake for advisors over the coming years; in fact, it’s imperative to proactively prepare now in order to capitalize on significant wealth transfer opportunities:
- 41 trillion dollars will be transferred to the next generation by 2052.
- 70% of a family’s wealth does not make it past the second generation.
- 80%-90% of heirs reject their parents’ financial advisors soon after receiving their inheritance.
Our workshop enables advisors to evolve from just an advisor role to the entire Family’s trusted advisor across generations.
Our workshop focuses on helping advisors identify growth opportunities in their business, determine the multigenerational wealth needs of their client-families, and then match their needs with practical solutions. We also provide advanced tools to facilitate these efforts, including our NextGen Opportunity Rating System™, Capitals Cards™, positioning statements, discovery questions, Decision-Action Flowchart™, and the Family Success Index™.
NEW SKILLS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES:
- Advisors gain a clear understanding of wealth transfer statistics, the research pertaining to what “keeps parents up at night” regarding their children and wealth, and the psychographics of the next generation.
- Advisors are taught our process to successfully address the multigenerational needs of their clients.
- Advisors learn step-by- step how to design and execute a successful multigenerational family meeting.
WORKSHOP LENGTH: 9 – 4pm followed by a cocktail reception
WORKSHOP DATE: To Be Announced Soon
WORKSHOP LOCATION: NYC
CE APPROVAL: 7 CFP and 6 IMCA Credits
CANCELLATION POLICY: Participants canceling up to four weeks before the workshop will be entitled to a full refund minus a 25% administrative fee.
* Advisor serves clients with 5+ million AUM